If you’re graduating from high school and worried about the college enrollment process, let Southwestern Illinois College ease your mind. You can complete the SWIC steps to enrollment for the Summer or Fall 2020 Semesters during Class of 2020 Enrollment Days at the Belleville Campus, 2500 Carlyle Ave., the Red Bud Campus, 500 W. South Fourth St., or the Sam Wolf Granite City Campus, 4950 Maryville Road.
Stop by at any SWIC Campus during these days and times:
– Wednesday, May 20, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
– Thursday, May 21, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Stop by the SWIC Belleville Campus only on Tuesday, May 19 from noon to 7 p.m.
During Enrollment Days you can:
- Complete an application and get a student ID number
- Take the SWIC Accuplacer assessment for placement in English and Math
- Meet with an academic advisor to discuss degree requirements or transfer courses
- Set up eSTORM and SWIC student email accounts
- Register for classes
- Ask general financial aid and payment arrangement questions
Students taking the Accuplacer assessment for placement in English and Math on Tuesday, May 19, must check-in by 5 p.m.
Check-in with Admissions in the Information Sciences Lobby. Please bring a photo ID!
For more information, email the SWIC Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 618-235-2700, ext. 5675.