If you’re thinking about college but are worried about the college enrollment process, Southwestern Illinois College can ease your mind. You can complete the SWIC steps to enrollment for the Fall 2019 Semester during the July Registration Blitz at the Belleville Campus, 2500 Carlyle Ave.
Stop by at any point during these days and times: Wednesday, July 24, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.; and Thursday, July 25, from noon to 5 p.m.
During the July Registration Blitz you can:
- Complete an application and get a student ID number.
- Take the SWIC Placement Test for English and Math.
- Meet with an academic advisor to discuss degree requirements or transfer courses.
- Set up eSTORM and SWIC student email accounts.
- Ask general financial aid and payment arrangement questions.
- Register for classes.
Check-in with Admissions in the Information Sciences Building Lobby. Please bring a photo ID!
For more information, email the SWIC Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 618-235-2700, ext. 5675.