If you are preparing to send your son or daughter to college in the near future, the Southwestern Illinois College workshop, Parent 101, can help you understand the ins and outs of the college process.
This free in-person or online workshop will be held Tuesday, April 20, from 6-7 p.m. The event is open to the parents or families of future college students in eighth through twelfth grades. Face masks and social distancing will be required.
The informational presentation will include:
– Timeline for preparing for college
– The financial aid process
– Earning college credit in high school
– Transferring courses to four-year universities
– Cost saving benefits of education and training at the community college
To learn more and to register, visit: swic.edu/admissions-events.
For questions or more information, contact SWIC Admissions at 618-235-2700, ext. 5200.