General Education – Physical Therapist Assistant
General Education Courses
Although completion of general education courses is not required prior to application, it does enhance points on the application, which is preferred if there are more candidates than seats available.
Points can be earned for completion of the following courses with a “B” or better:
- BIOL 105 – Human Biology or
- BIOL 157 & 158 – Human Anatomy & Physiology I & II
- HRO 100 – Medical Terminology
- ENG 101 – Rhetoric & Composition I
- PSYC 151 – General Psychology
- SPCH 151 – Fundamentals of Public Speaking
- PSYC 210 – Life-Span Development
- SOC 153 – Introductory Sociology
Note: Courses completed with a “D” or lower will not meet graduation requirements.