Health Science & Safety Education
The Health Science/Safety Education major is designed to emphasize the importance of adopting healthy lifestyles through informed choice by empowering students to distinguish between behaviors that foster and those that hinder well-being. Students will be prepared primarily for careers in the public health sector.
Associate in Science Degree (0002) – Health Science & Safety Education Pre-Major.
- First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor
- Health Behavior Specialist
- Community Health Educator
- Environmental Health Specialist
- Industrial Hygienist
- Occupational Health and Safety Technician
- Health Consultant
- Alcohol or Drug Abuse Consultant
For more information, please fill out the form on the contact page: