Access the SWIC VDI from the Web (Workspace ONE)
Access the SWIC VDI via the web.
- Open a web browser (i.e., Chrome, Edge, FireFox) and type https://portal.swic.edu . Once the site loads in your browser select the SWIC.EDU domain, and click Next:
- Enter your username and password and click Sign In.
- Employees use your InfoShare username and password.
- Students use your student ID number and eSTORM password.
- If you are off-campus, Workspace ONE will use VMware Verify to approve the launch request on your mobile device or it may ask you to enter a token:
- Open VMware Verify on your mobile device to approve the login request or retrieve the token from VMware Verify to enter into Workspace ONE:
- After you have successfully authenticated, a list of available resources will be displayed. To access the desired resource, click the Open link below the resource icon or double-click the icon:
About the SWIC Virtual Desktop (VDI) Access
Download the VMware Verify App
Download the SWIC VDI Application (Horizon Client)
Download the VDI quick start guide (.pdf)