Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Outlook Web Access (OWA) allows you to login to your SWIC employee email account. Simply visit mail1.swic.edu to login.
What is my username for OWA?
Use your SWIC employee email address or your employee username (ex. LEEJA).
What is my password for OWA?
Use your InfoShare password for OWA.
Accessing a Shared Mailbox using OWA
- Login to Outlook Web Access – mail1.swic.edu.
- Click on your account, in the upper right corner of OWA:
- Click on “Open another mailbox…”; the following dialog box will open:
- Type in the email address of the mailbox you want to open (or use the Search Directory that pops up), then click Open.
- The other mailbox will open in a separate tab.
- You will not be able to open the mailbox if you do not have permission mailbox.
Can I have my employee email on my smart phone/tablet?
Yes, it is possible to have your work email on your smart phone/tablet. Click HERE for directions.
Please note SWIC Technology Assistance provides limited support for personal devices.