The Senior Plan
Graduating high school seniors can follow the plan below
to complete the steps to enrollment easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Get Started
- Complete a new student information form to get a SWIC ID Number*.
- Set up your eSTORM and SWIC email to start getting important info.
- Make sure your applications for financial aid and scholarships have been submitted (if applicable).
- Upload proof of residency into your eSTORM Student Center.
- Check the To-Do List in your eSTORM Student Center for other items needing completion.
*Dual credit students do not need to complete the application again and may not need to show proof of residency. Retrieve your student ID number during eSTORM set-up.
|October 1, 2021||FAFSA Application Opens|
|March 1, 2022||Foundation Scholarship Priority Deadline|
|April 2022||Registration for Summer and Fall 2022 Opens|
|June 6, 2022||Summer Classes Begin|
|August 20, 2022||Fall Classes Begin|
2. Choose Your Path
- Explore degree and certificate options to find the best plan for your goals.
- Review your high school transcript with an academic advisor for course placement.
- Select the days, times, and format that work for you and register for classes.
An academic advisor will review your high school transcript and determine eligibility for college level English and/or math using one of the following:
- 7th Semester GPA
- SAT or ACT score
- Grades in English and/or math
- SWIC Placement Test
3. Prepare for Day One
- Make payment arrangements and review payment due dates.
- Complete the online New Student Orientation.
- Find your classes with a guided or self-guided campus tour.
- Get your textbooks, available to buy or rent from the SWIC Barnes & Noble Bookstore.
- Pick up a student ID card and parking sticker/ Metro pass from Public Safety.
Contact admissions by email at email@example.com or by phone at (618)235-2700, ext. 5200.