ATS Service Reminder Sheet
In order to meet our passenger’s service needs, transits must be ready 20 minutes prior to pick up. Drivers can only wait for five minutes after arrival at the pick-up location.
Absences will be reported as a “no-show” and charged a fee equal to the cost of boarding.
Should you have any questions, please contact ATS at 618-239-0749 or by e-mail, email@example.com.
- For all reservations call 618-239-0749 ext. 2
- Reservations are taken daily from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Reservations can be made up to five days in advance.
- ATS cannot provide same day rides.
- Peak travel times are between 8 – 10 a.m. and 2 – 5 p.m.
- Medical transportation may take several hours before an available vehicle will be available.
- ATS cannot return to requested location if the reservation window has been missed.
Information needed for reservation
- Name of location.
- Street address of location to include suite number if applicable.
- Telephone number of locations.
- Pickup and return time.
- Call 239-0749 ext. 4 to notify ATS of a cancellation.
- Cancellation notice must be received at least two hours prior to location pick-up. If you do not cancel and your driver arrives, you will be charged a fee.
- Non-payment for three or more incidents, will result in service revocation until payment is received. Payment must be paid in correct change. Checks cannot be accepted as payment.
- Pick-ups and drop-offs should arrive 10 minutes early to scheduled pick-up time. Once the driver arrives, they will only wait 5 minutes for you to board. If the driver leaves without you, you will be reported as a no-show and be charged a no-show fee.
- Exact change is required for your fare. Drivers do not make change.
Please see ATS Knowledge Base or call 618-239-0749 for questions.