St. Clair County Transit District
St. Clair County Transit District (SCCTD) Flyer will provide door-to-transit service or vice-versa with access to four MetroLink stations. Like ride-hailing services, riders are able to request a ride anywhere within East St. Louis city limits to one of four MetroLink stations to connect with rail or bus services.
- 5th and Missouri
- Emerson Park
- Washington Park
Service also includes 11 connecting MetroBus routes serving stations: 1, 2, 2X, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, 22 as well as to and from home, employer or school in East St. Louis from these four stations.
Passengers should expect approximately an 11-minute trip from the Shiloh-Scott Metrolink stop to MidAmerica.
The bus will depart from the station every 30 minutes, starting three hours prior to the first scheduled flight of the day.
The final bus will depart from MidAmerica approximately 35 minutes after the last flight of the day to allow time for those final passengers to retrieve their luggage and catch ride back to the Metrolink station.
Bus capacity is 12 passengers per trip and passengers should plan accordingly.
Vehicle run times hours are scheduled 4 hours before 1st departure and 45 minutes after last arrival of the day of any flight at:
MidAmerica St. Louis Airport
9656 Air Terminal Drive, Suite 100
Mascoutah, IL 62258
Call to check flight schedule times at 618-566-5244
There is a $3 one-way fare with transfer to MetroLink or MetroBus.
Fares can be purchased at the following locations:
- East St. Louis Township Building, 6755 State Street, East St. Louis, IL 62201
- Gateway Market located, 2511 State Street, East St. Louis 62205
- Neighbors Marketplace, 1001 N 15th St. East St Louis, IL 62205
- A Quick Bite at the Belleville MetroLink Station, 718 Scheel Street, Belleville, IL 62220
- Service within East St. Louis boundaries
- Service times 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. five days a week
- No cash fares will be accepted
- Rides can be requested via the TransLoc App or ATS Reservations
- SCCDT has partnerships with local retail to sell SCCTD Flyer Passes
For additional information call ATS 618-800-6884