MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL ON-CAMPUS VISITS. PLEASE PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING WHILE IN HALLWAYS AND IN THE TESTING CENTER ROOM.
- A valid photo ID is required for all testing.
- Appointments for On-Campus Instructional testing MUST be scheduled 24-hours (one business day) in advance.
- Testing Centers are CLOSED on the weekends, holidays or any day the college is closed.
- Appointments may be made online, in person or by phone.
- Remote appointments are VERY limited and are taken on a First-Come; First-Filled basis and MUST be instructor approved. Remote appointments CANNOT be rescheduled.
- Test takers are responsible for abiding by all Testing Center Guidelines.