- Cut paper in half
- Fold long ways
- Cut squares out
- Cut pumpkin shapes – Leave part of the fold intac
- Cut out green stems
- Glue Stems to pumpkins
- Add a letter to the front of the pumpkin – Draw, Use stickers, Have kids write the letter.
- Open pumpkin card
- On the top part of the card add a word and picture – Have kid tell you a Halloween word for the letter
- Have kid repeat what you wrote
- Repeat until alphabet is complete
- Additionally you can also do numbers
Congratulations Gabrielle Joy Barton!
Gabrielle Joy Barton
In the degree of
Associate in Applied Science in Radiologic Technology
Congratulations Ciara Gerst Paubel!
” Thank you, SWIC, for providing so many learning opportunities and amazing professors! I’m also thankful for my family as they encouraged me in my educational pursuits. I’m excited to see what the future brings me next!” – Paubel