Get Ready for an Exciting Hands-On Career
The SWIC Technical Education Division offers a variety of programs designed to prepare you for employment. You can earn certificates or an Associate in Applied Science degree in a variety of fields.
The SWIC Tech Ed Division is a member of the Illinois Network for Advanced Manufacturing consortium. For more information, visit the INAM website.
Tech Ed is a supporter of Dream It Do It Illinois.
Tech Ed Programs
- Automotive Collision Repair Technology
- Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Aviation Management
- Aviation Pilot Training
- Commercial Maintenance Mechanics
- Computer Aided Drafting
- Construction Apprenticeship Training
- Construction Management Technology
- Electrical – Electronic Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanics
- Industrial Pipefitting
- Precision Machining Technology
- Welding Technology