Students may register in person at any one of our three campuses or online via eSTORM.
Summer/Fall 2018 Registration
Class Start Dates
- Classes begin Monday, June 4, 2018
- Classes begin Saturday, Aug. 18
Authorization to enroll in a class that has already begun
- Once the first class session has begun and before the start of the second: Instructor (or Department Chair or Program Coordinator) authorization is required.
- Once the second class session has begun: Instructor and Dean authorizations are required for registration.
For information, contact Enrollment Services at 618-235-2700, ext. 5455.
Register in Person
Extended Hours at the Belleville and Sam Wolf Granite City Campuses
8 a.m. to 7 p.m. – Tuesday, August 14, 2018
8 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Saturday, August 18, 2018
8 a.m. to 7 p.m. – Tuesday, August 21, 2018
IS Building, Room 1115
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sam Wolf Granite City Campus
Main Building, Room 400
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Red Bud Campus
- Contact: 618-282-6682, ext. 8114