You can do it, we can help!
Access more than 300 scholarships by completing one application! Scholarships are available for incoming and returning students. To see a list of all the scholarships available, log into your SWIC eSTORM account by clicking the button below. The priority deadline is March 1st, but the application will remain open until Nov. 30th 2020.
Apply now for 2020-2021 scholarships.
Be sure to watch your SWIC student email account to see if you have been selected to receive any scholarships. Scholarship selection notices are on track to go out to students starting in June.
At this time we are looking for applicants for specific scholarships. Please apply ASAP if you are interested in any of these scholarship opportunities! To view the full list of scholarships and their criteria click here.
- 89 Blocks Medical Billing and Coding – ESTL graduate and/or resident, SWIC Medical Billing and Coding major
- Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency – SWIC student enrolled in: HVAC, Construction Management Technology, Commercial Maintenance Mechanics, or Electronic Technology certificate or degree program at SWIC, Preference to students who are: female, person of color/racial minority, first generation college, veteran, and or returning citizens (previously incarcerated)
- Chef Ollie Sommer – SWIC Culinary Arts major
- Collinsville Lions – Reside in Collinsville Unit District #10, First preference is a vision or hearing impaired SWIC student, Second preference is a SWIC student with a disability or enrolled in a training program to serve disabled individuals
- Dan Wrigley & Wayne Pfingsten Accounting – SWIC graduate attending SIUE, Majoring in Accounting, 90+ credits
- First National Bank Waterloo – 2020 Valmeyer grad enrolled at SWIC
- Harrisonville Telephone Company – Harrisonville Telephone Company customer, 2020 Dupo, and Valmeyer Grad enrolled at SWIC
- Jeremy Chambers Memorial, Fire Science – First preference to SWIC student majoring in Fire Science, Second preference to SWIC student majoring in Administration of Justice
- Jerry Webb Memorial – SWIC student enrolled in HVAR degree or certificate program at the Granite City Campus
- Michelle Heap Memorial EMS – Full-time SWIC student seeking a Paramedic certificate/degree at SWIC, 3.0 GPA, Additional essay required
- PFG Middendorf – SWIC Culinary Arts major
- Red Bud Lions Club – Red Bud graduate, First preference is a vision or hearing impaired SWIC student, Second preference is a SWIC student with a disability or enrolled in a training program to serve disabled individuals
- Schnaare Family – Resident of Randolph or Monroe County, SWIC student attending the Red Bud Campus, Preference to military veterans and/or their spouse/children
- St. Elizabeth’s Health Foundation Running Start – 2nd yr Running Start student, Preference given to Running Start students from Granite City High School who are pursuing Healthcare studies
- SWIC Fire Science – SWIC student pursuing a Fire Science degree or certificate