You can do it, we can help!
Access more than 300 scholarships by completing one application! Scholarships are available for incoming and returning students. To see a list of all the scholarships available, log into your SWIC eSTORM account by clicking the button below. The priority deadline is March 1st, but the application will remain open until Nov. 30th 2020.
Apply now for 2020-2021 scholarships.
Be sure to watch your SWIC student email account to see if you have been selected to receive any scholarships. Scholarship selections have been announced but a few opportunities are still available for the 2020-2021 school year.
At this time we are looking for applicants for specific scholarships. Please apply ASAP if you are interested in any of these scholarship opportunities! To view the full list of scholarships and their criteria click here.
- 89 Blocks Medical Billing and Coding – ESTL graduate and/or resident, SWIC Medical Billing and Coding major
- Chef Ollie Sommer – SWIC Culinary Arts major
- Dan Wrigley & Wayne Pfingsten Accounting – SWIC graduate attending SIUE, Majoring in Accounting, 90+ credits
- First National Bank Waterloo – 2020 Valmeyer grad enrolled at SWIC
- Michelle Heap Memorial EMS – Full-time SWIC student seeking a Paramedic certificate/degree at SWIC, 3.0 GPA, Additional essay required
- PFG Middendorf – SWIC Culinary Arts major
- St. Elizabeth’s Health Foundation Running Start – 2nd yr Running Start student, Preference given to Running Start students from Granite City High School who are pursuing Healthcare studies