We are proud to have you at Southwestern Illinois College and greatly appreciate your time in service to our nation. We are pleased that you have chosen to make SWIC a part of your life.
Please complete this survey through Class Climate to help us improve our services to you. Use password veteran. Thank you!
Certify your spring classes
Be sure to visit one of the SWIC Veterans Services offices early to complete your paperwork for the spring semester. The earlier you complete the paperwork, the sooner your classes will be certified.
Veterans Hiring Event
Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2015
Main Complex Varsity Gym
- 375 FSS NAF Human Resources Office
- Aflac- St. Louis Regional Office
- Allsup, Inc.
- Anderson Hospital
- Auffenberg Dealer Group
- AXA Advisors, LLC
- BJC HealthCare
- Bradford Place Senior Assisted Living
- Catering St. Louis
- Chestnut Health Systems
- Clinton Manor Living Center
- Coulterville Rehabilitation and Health Care
- Deli Star Corporation
- East County Transport
- Enterprise Holdings
- Express Employment Professionals
- Extra Help, Inc.
- FedEx Ground/Kelly Services
- FKG Oil Company-MotoMart
- Great Circle
- HSHS St. Elizabeth’s Hospital
- Illinois Department of Corrections
- Illinois Department of Employment Security
- Illinois Heartland Library System
- Jackson Hewitt Tax Services
- JTC Academy
- Labor Ready
- Liberty Tax Service
- Lumiere Place Casino & Hotels
- MAC Medical
- Menard, Inc.
- Midwest Petroleum
- Missouri State Highway Patrol
- National Personnel Records Center
- New Horizons
- NJVC, LLC
- Paragon Technology Group, Inc.
- Priority Professional Group
- Regions Bank
- Roeslein & Associates
- Schneider National Carriers
- SCI Engineering, Inc.
- Scott Credit Union
- Small Business Administration
- Sonic Driver-In
- Southern Illinois Healthcare Foundation
- SWIC-Enrollment Services
- Southwestern Illinois workNet Center
- Spectrum Brands
- St. Clair County Intergovernmental Grants
- St. Louis Convention & Visitors
- Stivers Staffing Services
- Strano & Associates, Real Estate
- The American Legion Department of Illinois
- TheBANK of Edwardsville
- Tiger Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning &
- UMB Bank
- UniQue Personnel Consultants
- U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of
Prisons, FCI Greenville
- VetSuccess on Campus
- Whelan Security Company
Forms for student veterans
SWIC is pleased to welcome Armando De La Garza, our new VetSuccess on Campus Counselor. He is available for one-on-one appointments to discuss any questions relating to veterans benefits. Stop by the Belleville Campus Veterans Services office to meet him or call 618-235-2700, ext. 5226. He is here to assist you.
Would you like to assist your fellow Veteran students? If you are receiving VA benefits under Chapter 30, 31, 33, 35, 1606 or 1607 and are attending school at least 3/4 time, you may be eligible to participate in the VA Work-Study Program. The program includes a minimum wage non-taxable salary, and hours are scheduled around your classes. If you are interested please complete the application and inquire in the Veterans Services office at the Belleville Campus. Download the SWIC VA Work Study Application.
Work with a Veteran tutor in the Success Center!
The SWIC chapter of Student Veterans of America is available to provide support and advocacy for fellow student veterans. Stop by their office located inside of the Veterans Student Center, room MC1245 at the Belleville Campus.