If you’re a current high school senior graduating in December 2019, then get a head start on college courses by registering for spring 2020 classes at Southwestern Illinois College during December High School Grad Night, Tuesday, Nov. 5 from 3-7 p.m. at the SWIC Belleville Campus, 2500 Carlyle Ave.
will be able to:
– Complete an application and get a student ID number.
– Take the English and Math Placement tests.
– Meet with an academic advisor to discuss degree requirements or transfer courses.
– Register for classes.
– Set up SWIC student email and eSTORM accounts.
– Ask general financial aid and payment arrangement questions.
A photo ID is required. Event check-in begins at 2:45 p.m. in the Information Sciences Building Lobby. Students taking the placement tests must check-in before 6 p.m.
To register for the event visit: swic.secure.force.com/events/#/list. For more information contact admissions at 618-235-2700, ext. 5675.