You can sign up now at Register Red Bud to complete an associate degree in two years by taking classes just two days per week at the Southwestern Illinois College Red Bud Campus, 500 W. South Fourth St.
Stop by RBC Tuesdays in July from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. to enroll: July 9, 16, 23 or 30.
“Register Red Bud makes it easier for students to sign up for the Associate in Arts degree,” said Admissions Coordinator Katie Doughty. “In this degree program, required courses are grouped together two days per week to help students with busy personal and work schedules.”
During Register Red Bud, students can:
- Complete an application and get a student ID number.
- Take the SWIC Placement Test for English and Math.
- Meet with an academic advisor to discuss Red Bud class scheduling.
- Set up and eSTORM and student email account.
- Register for classes.
- Ask financial aid and payment arrangement questions.
Check-in at the Student Development Office, Room 175. Please bring a photo ID. Students taking the SWIC Placement Test must check in by 11 a.m.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 618-235-2700, ext. 5675.