Request your transcripts - Southwestern Illinois College

Official SWIC transcripts are ordered online through National Student Clearinghouse. There is a $6.40 fee per transcript order. Official transcripts are necessary when transferring credits from SWIC to another school.

Electronic order options include the following:

  • Email – sent securely via PDF, fastest delivery time
  • Standard Mail (3-5 day processing time)
  • Pick-up (available at Belleville campus only; IS Building, Room 1115)

Note: Dual Credit students will also order their SWIC transcript through National Student Clearinghouse when transferring credits to another college/university.

Photo of Michael Dunbar's "Astro Treillage" sculpture and the Liberal Arts building on the Belleville campus.

In-Person Ordering

SWIC transcripts may also be requested in person at the Enrollment Services office. In-person orders will not be processed until a payment receipt is presented from the Business Office. Photo ID is also required.

Note: If you choose to have your transcripts mailed, it is the student’s responsibility to verify and provide the correct address for the intended recipient. SWIC is not responsible for verifying a recipient’s address.

Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial SWIC transcripts are available for download via eSTORM. To retrieve an unofficial copy online, take the following steps:

  1. Log in to eSTORM
  2. Click on the ‘Academic Records’ tile
  3. Click on ‘View Unofficial Transcript’
  4. Select report type and hit Submit

A PDF will be generated (make sure your browser’s pop-up blocker is turned off, otherwise the PDF may not appear correctly).

If you need help with your eSTORM login credentials, please contact SWIC Technology Assistance.

Alumni and former students without access to the SWIC portal can request their unofficial transcript in person at the Enrollment Services office. A photo ID must be presented at the time of request.

Adult Ed/GED Transcripts

Students with community service courses only (i.e., non-credit courses) cannot order via National Student Clearinghouse and should contact Adult Education for those records. GED transcripts must be obtained from the St. Clair County ROE.

Sending a Transcript to SWIC?

Check out the Transfer Credit page for instructions on sending college transcripts to SWIC.

High School transcripts should be addressed to Enrollment Services at


Please contact the Records Department at


Southwestern Illinois College does not accept third-party transcript requests. Institutions in need of official transcripts should direct their students to complete the steps above with Southwestern Illinois College.