Summer Visiting Student Enrollment
STEPS TO ENROLLMENT FOR VISITING STUDENTS
A visiting student is one who enrolls in classes at SWIC while pursuing a degree at another institution. Before enrolling in classes, check with your academic advisor at your college or university to ensure the classes you take at SWIC will transfer and count toward your degree.
FIVE STEPS TO ENROLLMENT AS A VISITING STUDENT
RETURNING STUDENTS START AT NO. 4.
- Submit the online New Student Information Form . The form is also available at any campus.
- It is important to set up your SWIC student email account to expedite communication with the college. You will receive a confirmation email to your SWIC student email account that your documents have been received an a follow-up communication regarding the approval of your request.
- Submit proof of residency (if you have not provided proof previously). See residency information for details.
- Submit unofficial college transcript(s) and Visiting Student Approval Form if the courses you wish to enroll in require prerequisites.
- If the courses you wish to enroll in require proof of high school geometry or chemistry, you must submit a high school transcript prior to or at the time of enrollment.
- Signed forms and required documentation can be uploaded to your eSTORM Student Center by clicking on the Manage Uploaded Documents link.
- You will receive a follow-up communication to your SWIC student email account regarding the approval of your request.
5. Register for classes and pay tuition in person or online by logging in to eSTORM and going to your Student Center.