Health Sciences Application Procedures
Programs with Special Applications
Several health sciences programs require students to submit special applications. To learn more about these programs, click the links below.
Applications are submitted online
- Log in to eSTORM
- Go to your Student Center
- Scroll down to Health Sciences
- Select “program” under Program Application
- Complete the application and submit
For information regarding Health Science admission, you may reach us though the following methods:
618-235-2700, ext. 5542, or toll free at 866-942-SWIC (7942), ext. 5542.
- Belleville Campus Enrollment Services – Information Sciences Building, Room 1050
- Red Bud Campus – Student Development Office, Room 175
- Sam Wolf Granite City Campus – Administrative Office, Room 400
Southwestern Illinois College
2500 Carlyle Ave.
Belleville, IL 62221
It is recommended that students submit an application prior to taking placement testing. All Illinois residents will be required to provide proof of residency.