Peace Officer Degree Completion Program
24 College Credits Awarded for Illinois Basic Police Academy Training.*
Complete all Administration of Justice Associate in Applied Science Degree courses online!
Online courses will need to be completed after the Illinois Basic Police Academy credit is awarded.
ONLINE COURSES INCLUDE:
- AOJ 105 Police Administration
- AOJ 153 Juvenile Delinquency
- AOJ 251 Rule of Criminal Evidence
- AOJ 160 Criminology
- AOJ 203 Criminal Law and Admin of Justice
- AOJ 255 Criminal Investigation and Case Preparation
- AOJ 290 Report Writing
- ENG 101 Rhetoric & Composition I
- ENG 102 Rhetoric & Composition II
- PSYC 151 General Psychology
- POLS 150 Intro into American Government
- SOC 153 Intro to Sociology
- SPCH 151 Fundamentals of Public Speaking
- EMS 105 First Responder EMS
- AOJ Elective (1 hour)
- OAT Elective (3 hours)
*Additional credit may be awarded for other law enforcement training. Credit hours may vary for 400-hour Basic Law Enforcement training course.
For details contact Carole Presson at 618-235-2700 ext 4912, or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the website at swic.edu/aoj.
To view the class schedule, visit estorm.swic.edu